Hello and welcome to my site.
HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL - pulse por favor la bandera española arriba
Here you'll find pages available (with lots of pictures)on subjects like:
- country rural, historic, regional and remote Australian towns and places that I visit and
scenic places of natural beauty
- travels on Route 66 or any other interesting or historic country, place, road etc!
- places that are abandoned, disused, desolate or interesting to me in any way, or have a military
aspect to them, plus a bit of urban exploration
- classic Australian pubs, whether still in use as a pub, adapted to other uses, closed or abandoned
- interesting churches, operating or otherwise
- rock and pop music of the 60s, 70s and 80s
- my interest in and travels in Spain, the Spanish Language (viva!), food, people, architecture, history etc
If you enjoy my collection here, and particularly if you share my passion for abandoned, remote and desolate places, then I reckon you'll enjoy my new project too :)
It's full of heaps more interesting pictures, and even the occasional video (meet the Tostaree Dog)! Historic, abandoned, giant, quirky, touching; it's all there.
Check it out here. Don't forget to "like" the page if you want to be kept informed of
the latest updates as they happen; there's a lot more to come!
You can download a couple of free newsletters that tell some touching stories and more background at www.highwayone.net.au.